Careers at Diamondback
- Home every night
- 95% no-touch freight
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401k plan, up to 5% match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Deposit Available
- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier guidelines.
- Must have a valid Commercial Driver License, or Chauffeur License (where applicable) in your state of residence. No current license suspension or revocation. A work permit is not acceptable.
- No serious or disqualifying traffic violations within the last three years as follows:
- Excessive speeding of 15 m.p.h. or more above the posted limit.
- Reckless driving, as defined by state or local law or regulation.
- Improper or erratic lane changes.
- Following the vehicle ahead too closely.
- Driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
- Hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident, or failure to report an accident.
- No more than four (4) moving violations in the past 36 months, and no more than two (2) moving violations in the previous 12 months.
- No preventable accidents involving a fatality, bodily injuries treated away from the scene, or disabling damage to a motor vehicle within three years.
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in the operation of tractor/straight truck equipment.
- Must be 23 years old.